Kidzania Istanbul to open on March 13 in Akasya Acıbadem shopping center

Print Print
Wednesday, March 5, 2014

©vitroid Kidzania park in Koshien, Japan.

Kidzania, a Mexican chain of family entertainment centers that has attracted considerable interest in a number of cities across the world, is now opening in the new Akasya Acibadem shopping center in Istanbul.

 

Akasya Acibadem shopping center, which forms part of Saf Gayrimenkul’s mixed-use Akasya Acibadem project, is due to open on March 6. The shopping center will host an Apple store and a large number of popular international brands. Kizdania, which is an edutainment center focused on educating children through play, will also open in the center on March 13.

 

Source: emlaktasondakika.com

 

RELATED NEWS

#MAPIC ECE Türkiye starts cooperation with Sur Yapi Friday, November 21, 2014

ECE Türkiye will team up with Sur Yapi, a Turkish company which completed many successful real estate projects since its establishment in 1992. The partnership will begin with the realization of “Axis Istanbul Shopping Center & Office” project in Istanbul’s…

José Falcão Mena, Director Sonae Sierra, Responsible for EMEA Services Tuesday, November 11, 2014

What is Sonae Sierra involved in at the moment and what are the company’s plans for the near future? Currently, Sonae Sierra has six projects under development, including three for third parties and four new projects in the pipeline. We…

Turkey’s Yıldız Holding to take over British food giant Thursday, November 6, 2014

Turkey’s largest food group Yıldız Holding said it would contribute 60% of equity and finance the remaining 40% with debt in the acquisition of the U.K.-based snacks maker United Biscuits, Chairman Murat Ülker said at a press conference.   He…

Istanbul office market undergoing rapid transformation Monday, November 3, 2014

Istanbul’s strategic geographical location between Europe, the Middle East and Africa has resulted in the city’s emergence as a corporate hub for the MENA region, and an office market which has almost doubled in just over a decade.   According…

Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad agrees to acquire remaining 40% equity interest of Istanbul’s airport Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (“MAHB”) is pleased to announce that it has exercised its right of first refusal to acquire from the Limak Group the remaining 40% interest in ISG and LGM that it does not already own today.  …

Koç Holding makes offer for duty-free shops of Istanbul’s 3rd airport Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Turkey’s Koç Holding’s Setur will make an offer to run the duty-free shops at Istanbul’s under construction third airport along with France’s Lagardere Services, it announced in a written statement to the Public Disclosure Platform (KAP).   Setur and Lagardere…

1 2 3 4 5
The link to this report will be sent to your email:

* indicates required